AllThingsTech

 
Google
 
Web allthingstech.blogspot.com

Friday, January 21, 2005

Motorola V551 battery life

For those of you who are still wondering whether it is your V551 phone or battery that is bad, you are not alone because many people are having the same problem. A few people that I know have had no problems with their V551's battery life.
One possible problem with the phone may the back light. Some phone's back lights tend to stay on and this may be killing the battery quickly. I just hope Motorola is going to fix the problems with these phones, so If you have been having these problems, check your back light and see your cingular rep to help you with the problem.
Some cingular people say the problem may be signal strength is poor but I have been using my other Nokia without problems in the same basic areas and I dont have to charge the Nokia for at least 10 days (and I use it often).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home